Werksman Jackson Hathaway & Quinn counts among its partners and associates veteran state court prosecutors. Therefore, there is no one who understands state crimes and how to defend against them better than we do.
We specialize in cases ranging from DUIs to homicide to complex white collar cases.
Some of the cases Werksman Jackson Hathaway & Quinn has handled with success include:
- Public officials charged with public corruption offenses
- Medical professionals accused of fraud, battery and conspiracy
- Sports stars facing domestic violence charges
- Police officer facing battery charges
- Real estate broker charged with fraud, grand theft, identity theft and forgery
- Hotel owner facing murder charges
- Prominent photographer arrested after covering Nancy Reagan funeral.
- Former Los Angeles City Council Aide accused of embezzlement and corruption
- UCLA football player accused of sexual assault.
- Registered Nurse charged with battery with serious bodily injury
- Juvenile client suspected of distribution of child pornography
- Israeli national facing life in prison for global conspiracy to import drugs
- Securities trader and hedge fund manager accused of securities fraud
- Saudi Prince faced felony charges in sexual assault
- Fashion model accused of domestic violence
- USC football player charged with carjacking and robberies